What is the TPSA ?
• Turkish Partnership South Africa (TPSA) founded in mid 1990’s.
- to support the indigenous Turkish church.
• The TPSA consists out of Congregations, individuals and organizations that have the same heart and passion to partner in a network for this purpose.
Why the Turks?
• Biblical cradle of God’s dealings in history.
• Strategic in World affairs:
- Rising superpower in cross roads of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East,
- Turkey historically proven a very strong nation in leading world events in the Middle East and central Eurasia,
- Political/economic significance of the land because of its geographical location and resources.
The Purpose of the TPSA
• We therefore endeavour to mobilize partnerships between local congregations in RSA and Turkey
for mutual support.
• We also network with other international partnership networks with the same purpose.
• We trust to serve God’s interests by:
- providing opportunities for involvement,
- avail relevant and current information,
- mobilizing prayer,
- expand the existing ministries and partnerships.
The Team and Partnership Network
• The team consists of representatives from:
- local Churches in RSA and Turkey,
- mobilizing Organizations,
- part-time volunteers.
• The Network consists of:
- RSA local churches, individuals and organizations,
- International and Turkish church networks.