Praises and Prayer requests from Fellowship in M
• We thank God who directs our steps and provides for our needs. We praise Him that we can meet in-person to worship together again and also meet with guests who come from other towns.
• Pray that God would give those who work strength and protect each one of us from corona virus.
• Pray for God’s protection against divisions in the church! Pray that He would lead us in maintaining unity.
• Pray that God would develop hearts desirous to serve and that He would take us from worldly things and direct us toward heavenly treasures.
• Thanks be to God that we had a great week with some visitors.
• Pray that God would strengthen our relationships with these brothers and sisters, and that He would shape us.
• If the Lord wills, we will be moving this month. Pray that we would get through this move with no problems. Pray that He would prepare our new neighbors and us.
• Pray that God would show each one of us our function and role in the body of Christ. Pray that we would serve in unity with Him.
• We praise God for all the brothers and sisters who have visited us. May God continue to use them for His great purpose.
• Pray for the believers who have gone to their hometowns for health reasons. Pray that they would return to us safe and sound.
• Pray that God would develop disciples who study and faithfully preach His Word.
• Pray that the Lord would strengthen relationships between the believers. Pray that each of our existences would be an encouragement to all. Pray that we would serve Him in unity and in the mind of Christ in a worthy manner.
• Praise God for His answering prayer. He rescued a homeless person from the streets, and after alcohol rehabilitation, provided insurance and a place to stay. Now we are praying for a job for this person.
• We have decided to provide for another homeless person. Pray that God would reveal Himself to this person.
• Pray that, in this new year, God would use each one of us as a useful vehicle for His glorious purposes. Pray that our lives would transform from self-centered to ministry focused.
• Pray that, in this new year, our relationships with all the people would serve the Lord in unity and harmony as one body in Christ.
• Praise God for His answering prayer. A young newcomer to B is adjusting and being filled with the Lord’s peace. We praise the Lord for the peace He’s given us in Christ.
• Pray that the Lord would refresh our health, both physically and spiritually. Pray that we would not fear the work He wants to do in us.
• Pray that the Lord would strengthen our relationships with those outside of B. Pray that we would be strengthened and encouraged as we grow in the faith.
• Pray that we would be one body in Christ and that we would be cleansed of every thought that is not of Christ.
• Pray that the Lord would keep us ready and alert for every good work and service. Pray that our priority and joy would always be Christ.
• Thanks be to the Lord that He cares about our troubles and prayers.
• Praise Him that our Heavenly Father accepted us as His children.
• Pray for healing for our brother J. and that God would give him peace.
• Last week we met 2 new people. They want to know the Lord and one of them wants to be baptized. We have started baptism classes with them. Pray that God would give us wisdom during this period.