Praises and Prayer requests from Fellowship in M
• Praise the Lord for new believers at our church!
• Praise the Lord that some of us who were sick have been healed!
• Pray that the Lord would protect, take care of, and spiritually equip & grow all of the believers.
• As our church does evangelistic events in the East and Southeast, pray that young believers would meet and share the Gospel with seekers with ready hearts,and that the Lord would protect all those ministering.
• We praise God for being a God who is living and who hears us!
• Some of our believers are having trouble finding work during the pandemic. Pray that God would bring this pandemic to an end, heal the sick, and help those looking for work.
• Two people invited Christ into their lives. We thank Him for these new believers!
• We are thankful for the safe return of a believer who went to their home country and that no one in our fellowship has gotten COVID-19.
• A young believer was kicked out of his house by his family. Pray that he will be consistent and successful in his work and that he will be able to find a home of his own.
• Praise the Lord that we have visitors to our church. Many people come to at least tour the church, and they ask questions and receive a Bible. Recently we've had to refill the book stand at the entrance to our building.
• Pray for those in our church who lost their jobs and are unemployed to find work.
• We thank the Lord that we are able to get together to worship and for His growing us!
• Two people will be baptized. Pray for them and for our church.
• Thanks be to the Lord that He cares about our troubles and prayers.
• Praise Him that our Heavenly Father accepted us as His children.
• Pray for healing for our brother J. and that God would give him peace.
• Last week we met 2 new people. They want to know the Lord and one of them wants to be baptized. We have started baptism classes with them. Pray that God would give us wisdom during this period.