Praises and Prayer requests from Church in A
• A believing Syrian family has moved to A from another city. Praise the Lord! Some of their 5 children found work quickly.
• Pray that this Syrian family would easily adjust to A. Pray that they would feel at home and be a good addition to our association. Due to language barriers, communication with the mother & father isn’t easy.
• We are very happy for some of our students who got accepted to university. At the same time, we’re sad that they will be studying abroad.
• Pray for the students who are waiting for high school entrance exam results, that they would be placed according to God’s will for them.
• Because schools haven’t opened yet, some people from our fellowship are still, or again, out of town. This affects Sunday morning worship. Pray that wherever the believers are that they would remain close to the Lord.
• One of our Iranian families had been looking for a home without mold for a long time but were unable to find one. Praise the Lord they were able to move in December.
• Our Christmas service was beautiful and went well.
• A newly married couple lives in our area. One of them is a believer. Pray for God to bless and strengthen their marriage. Pray that they both would follow God together and attend our fellowship.
• Pray for our family that is attending the Phillipus program in A. During the semester break believers from other cities will come. Pray that they will have a blessed time in A.
• One of our young believers is looking for construction work in Cyprus.
• We are thankful for the youth group, though small they are meeting regularly. From time to time the youth are leading worship and when they don’t lead they help with instruments.
• Students are anxiously awaiting their semester break. Pray that it will be a restful and refreshing time for them. • Work and marriage problems have a big impact and leave scars in families and in the fellowship. Pray that in every situation God would provide a way out.
• Last month we toured the surrounding cities and churches with a group of guests and had a good time.
• Compared to earlier days, more people are requesting Bibles from the Bible Correspondence Center. There are a few women among them.
• We want to organize an evening program and invite those people.
• A believer from our fellowship left their job and family and moved to a different city and now wants to establish a life there.